PUBG is a very popular battle royale game where good players know the importance of strategy and proper tools. The essential tools being a headset and a proper mouse. In this article we will take a look at the best mouses for PUBG. The best PUBG headsets and also PUBG monitors we have collected in separate articles.
When looking for a gaming mouse of any kind, we recommend going for a reliable well build mouse with good ergonomics and an accurate sensor.
1. LOGITECH G403 – Best Mouse for PUBG
- Logitech G403 mouse for advanced gaming grade accuracy and performance
- Ergonomic, lightweight design with rubber side grips and a removable 10 gram weight for supremely comfortable grip and control
- Logitech's most advanced optical sensor delivers unbeatable fps mouse accuracy and more
- Customize lighting from a palette of 16.8 million colors to match your style and gaming gear
- Six programmable buttons and onboard memory make it easy to setup and store custom commands for your favorite games
Logitech has created a new remarkable line of mouses with extra cool features in order for gaming mouses to be more approachable. This device is extremely comfortable along with its durability, high functioning system and wireless performance. The G403 design is kind of classic looking: it does not have anything new added to it, and it feels extremely familiar.
The mouse contains six practical buttons to any gamer: the classic right and left buttons along with a clickable scroll wheel, a dots-per-inch (DPI) sensitivity shifter, and two thumb buttons, they are big and prominent and so it is easy to differentiate between them.
It has a smooth base that helps the mouse to glide on any surfaces with ease and grace, the top has a nice matte finish which makes it feel good in your hand, and an unknown perk to some: it does not leave fingerprint traces.
When it comes to light, this mouse has a LED light that is bright and vibrant, but very comfortable for the eyes. They are customizable, you can choose between a wide variety of color choices by programming the light from the Logitech Gaming Software included when purchasing the mouse.
Performance could not have been better as Logitech has included the smoothest sensor in the market; it sends a 1000 reports per second, even on the highest sensitivity settings you will be able to control anything, making this device the best gaming mouse for PUBG gamers.
- Very responsive.
- Restful feel grip.
- Customizable and efficient software.
- High price.
- Outdated and chronic design.
All in all, the Logitech G403 has proved to be one of the great PUBG mouses in the gaming league; it offers solid, smooth and high end performance, it is highly functional, and comfortable for gaming for long hours. It is surely an add-on to your gear, it might be a little pricey but it is totally worth it.
2. Razer DeathAdder Elite – Best Iconic Performance PUBG Mouse
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Mouse in the US Under $50: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Mice, Gaming Designed, Based on Dollar Sales, ASP under $30 (Jan.- Dec. 2019)
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
The Razer DeathAdder Elite is perhaps shaped as its previous predecessors however this new version has managed to be an all-purpose gaming mouse; it what every gamer needs from having an excellent and slick performance, a fantastic software, to a truly elite (as it is named) comfort feel.
As mentioned above, the design is similar to Razer’s previous work yet it offers the same cozy grip adjustment and a non-slippery texture. The only update is that the modern version has seven buttons instead of five like the previous ones: a left button, a right button, a clickable scroll wheel, two thumb buttons, and two buttons just beneath the scroll wheel.
The face buttons are the new ones, they are quite useful if you want to change the dots-per-inch (DPI) sensitivity on the fly, but if not used they will not make much difference as they are very comfortable and inappreciable. Not to forget the scroll has improved a lot; it became more tactile and responsive, they also added a revamp to the scroll wheel: it is a nice touch but entirely prerequisite.
The DeathAdder Elite is streamed on the Razer Synapse 2.0 software, it functions as plug and play devices; there is no need for installment of the mouse when connected to the PC. However, if you want to have a more customizable mouse, then the software would come in handy. You can give different commands to each button, modify the LED colors, speed acceleration, and many more.
The mouse’s performance is quite superb; it can handle furious clicking, it can glide on almost every surface smoothly. It is versatile as you can use the extra buttons or not, this is why the Razer DeathAdder Elite is a fantastic mouse for PUBG gamers.
- Versatile application.
- Premium software.
- Easy to customize.
- Improved smooth sensor.
- Primitive design.
Final words, while most users would advise not to update but the Razer DeathAdder Elite is undoubtedly an improvement over the previous version.
This mouse is highly recommended; as it is named elite: the mouse provides elite and top performance and is certainly a great gaming mouse.
3. BenQ ZOWIE EC2-A – Best Plug and Play Mouse for PUBG
- 3310 optical gaming sensor with 400/800/1600/3200 DPI to ensure ultra-accurate movements and responsiveness, giving you the advantage on the battlefield
- Ergonomic design with multiple shapes and sizes to maximize performance and provide a comfortable gaming experience for competitive eSports players
- Consistent tactile feedback eliminating double switch presses, ensuring efficient functionality, and sleek design
- Adjustable report rate 125/500/1000Hz for different levels of responsiveness
- No drivers required, allowing players to plug and play
With a PixArt 3310 optical sensor, this BenQ mouse has reliably exceeded all expectations. This mouse is one of the eSports leading PUBG mouses; it is perfect for all the plug and play fans, it fits with ease to all grips. What is more to need in a PUBG gaming mouse? Let’s find out!
The Zowie is graced with an ergonomic design suitable for all gamers, it has a top quality build making it safe and more reliable. Not just that but the EC-2 is acquired with a simple overall look, it comes in either a dark black or a soothing white color.
The EC-2 features two huge Teflon glide pads which can be found when you flip the device, also while you are down there you will be able to notice the DPI switch; the switch is pre-programmed from 400 to 3200 so you can adjust it to your liking, along with an associated scroll wheel color to indicate the selected profile.
On the down-side, the Zowie lacks any drivers or software installment which will tend to obviously limit the ability to fine-tune the DPI, so you will have to turn to in-game settings and change them to achieve a similar result. In the user manual, you will find a method to adjust the polling rate (between 125Hz, 500Hz and 1000Hz).
- No mouse clutter.
- Great and comfortable feeling.
- Strong cord.
- Good build quality.
- Superb sensor performance.
- Lacks an aim button.
- DPI switch is misput.
- Glossy exterior might feel sweaty.
In conclusion, eSports has mixed up great features in one device leading it to be one of the top gaming mice for PUBG. Although, it might lack drivers and software, ZOWIE has made up for it.
4. CORSAIR M65 Pro RGB – Best PUBG Mouse For 1st-Person Shooters
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 12000 DPI high-accuracy sensor: custom tuned, gaming grade sensor for pixel-precise tracking
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure: light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution
- Advanced weight tuning system: set the center of gravity to match your play style
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface
The Corsair M65 Pro RGB is an interesting noteworthy gaming mouse; it is specially designed for first-person shooters as it comes with a specialized sniper button that allows sufficient target hitting and so presenting it as best gaming mouse for PUBG hands down.
The M65 features an enormous design which might not be suitable for everyone’s grips, you can not adjust the height of its palm rest.
The mouse’s build quality is first rate, it has eight programmable buttons: right and left click buttons, it has a clickable scroll wheel, a DPI up and down buttons, and three buttons for your thumb. The sniper button is located between the thumb buttons, it has the ability to easily adjust the DPI settings.
The mouse uses The Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) as its software system, and just like any mouse software: it allows you to customize and adjust the settings to your preferred needs with ease. But perhaps the most important setting that caught our eyes is the DPI range which you can change while gaming.
As for the performance, the original M65 mouse used to have a laser sensor for tracking, but the updated M65 Pro ditches it for an optical sensor which is more outstanding regarding the gaming section, however, they are not a great fit for glass surfaces like laser sensors.
- Excellent buttons feedback.
- Dedicated sniper button.
- Smooth scroll wheel.
- High build body.
- Very responsive sensor.
- Grip might get sweaty.
- Size may not be fitting for all.
- Curved sides are a little flimsy.
In general, the Corsair M65 Pro RGB is an outstanding PUBG gaming mouse; it has everything and anything a hardcore gamer would as for: it is smooth, accurate and responsive. It comes at a reasonable price with features that are hard to turn down.
5. Logitech G502 – Best Versatile PUBG Gaming Mouse
- High performance HERO 16K Sensor: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 16,000 DPI for the ultimate in gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire DPI range
- 11 Customizable Buttons and Onboard Memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable Weight System: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and LIGHTSYNC Technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical Switch Button Tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
Calling out all the claw gripping gamers, we have found your desired gem. The Logitech G502 Proteus Core gaming mouse has set new boundaries in the gaming league with its smart layout and prominent features, this mouse is certainly one of the best PUBG mice.
It comes in a comfortable and fitting aesthetic design that is completely suitable for palm grip players and also players who use a claw grip. With a small thumb rest next to the grip, it provides mild feel and stability.
The mouse holds 11 programmable buttons: a left mouse button, a right mouse button, a scroll wheel that clicks in three directions, two dots-per-inch (DPI) sensitivity buttons near the top, one button below the scroll wheel and three thumb buttons. Not to forget the extra non programmable button which is found beneath the scroll wheel that adjusts the wheel’s friction.
Changing gaming surfaces might be a hassle for users especially who argue between the laser and optical sensors, but the G502 has a remarkable fix for it: inside the Logitech Gaming Software you will be able to find an option that allows you to use your mouse to scan a surface and examine it to work perfectly just as if the mouse pad was available.
Also, the software helps you determine which games you have installed when you are connected to the pc and it automatically creates profiles for each game. The mouse can store three profiles internally, but it can save an unlimited number of profiles on a computer.
And another premium feature that can be found in the G500s is the ability to easily have adjustable weights; with a magnetic door on its underside, you can be in control of its weight and where to add it: whether adding weight to the center or the back.
- Weight and surface customization.
- Elevated software with extra features included.
- Versatile mouse.
- Improved scroll wheel.
- Not the best match for palm-grip users.
- Some buttons are not well placed.
The final verdict, the Logitech company has done an excellent job in creating and designing the G502; it is elevating and premium as it can be with its massive end features, marking the G502 to be the best Logitech mouse for PUBG in its own league.
Buyer’s Guide for PUBG mouses:
Now that we have reached the end of our review, it is time to direct you to the most important elements that you need to know in order to know how to pick a mouse for PUBG:
- Mouse Type: in the mouse gaming world, you need to differentiate between the types as each type offers different features and it mostly is created for a specific field of use. All-purpose mouses are the most common kind of gaming mouse, they are the best when it comes to control. FPS mouses are short for (First Person Shooters) it is perfect for gun games. The best MMO mouse will be great for games that require complex multiple weapons, shortcuts, maps etc. Customizable mouses they let players customize almost everything about them: size, palm rest, and buttons.
- Grip Style: each mouse has its own grip form, make sure to find one that is comfortable with your hand and will not get sweaty easily.
- Wired or Wireless: of course this is up to your preference, if you prefer to play for long hours then we recommend wired as the wireless mouses will require to be recharged.
- Design: size matters according to your hand size; some mouses might be bulky, others tend to be light and thin.
- Price: just because it is expensive does not mean it is the best, make sure to read each product’s review and find out if its specifications meet with your needs and price range.