If you’re into Project Cars, then you’ll be in need of the best Project Cars steering wheels and pedals.
You might have your graphics and sounds already sorted, but finding the best steering wheel can be a challenge. They’re constantly changing, and new features are regularly added or invented.
Since it’s not always about the price, here are the best Project Cars steering wheels and pedals to look through and see which one might suit your needs.
You’ll also learn about the products’ benefits and drawbacks, allowing you to make an informed decision – check out the best Project Cars wheels and pedals below.
- Playing more than Project Cars? Check out our rundown of the best iRacing steering wheels & pedals.
4 Best Project Cars Steering Wheels & Pedals
- Thrustmaster T150 & TH8A – Best PS4 project cars steering wheels & pedals.
- Logitech G920 – Best Xbox One wheels & pedals for iRacing.
- Thrustmaster T300RS – Best Project cars steering wheels & pedals for PC.
- PXNV3II Racing Wheel – Best budget steering wheels & pedals for Project Cars.
1. Thrustmaster T150 – Best PS4 Project Cars steering wheels & pedals
- Realistic wheel: wheel rim is 11 inches / 28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design that’s great for all types of racing games
- Up to 1080° wheel rotation, for optimal racing precision
- Responsive, precise and silent Force Feedback, thanks to the belt-pulley system in the racing wheel’s base
- Optical reading: 12-bit resolution ensures accurate in-game reproduction of all wheel movements (4,096 values on the steering axis)
- Works with PS5 games
The Thrustmaster T150 is among the cheapest force feedback race wheels for the PS4. If you’d like to experience a ‘proper’ gaming wheel, but you’re unwilling to spend big bucks on the Thrustmaster T300RS and a good pair of pedals, then you are welcome: the T150 is the PS4 wheel and pedals for you.
Those who have previously owned force feedback wheels will probably find the pedals affordable, though they may dislike the residue left notchiness of the force feedback.
However, at half the price of the Thrustmaster T300RS, the Thrustmaster T150 is the best option.
Almost any low-cost wheel allows you to turn, accelerate, and brake with greater accuracy than a gamepad, whereas, it’s not the case when force feedback wheels utilize motors to pull, as you drive. This provides you with physical feedback about the car you’re driving, leading to a greatly enhanced, realistic experience.
The tool comes in an amazing modern design and offers a dual-mode shifter. It means you can use it as a sequential shifter and even as an H-pattern manual stick with seven gears. You get convenience and quality experience in one tool.
The best part is that it is compatible with many devices, such as your PC, PS3, PS4, and even PS5. It is set up and used easily. Besides, it comes with a wheel clamp to secure it in one place for a better grip.
- Pocket-friendly unlike many others in the market.
- Highly compatible with assorted products.
- Physical feedback that is realistic about what is going on with the car you are driving.
- A strong wheel feedback system.
- A secure wheel clamp to keep it in place.
- You might find yourself missing the leather covering.
- The hard-mounting option is unavailable.
- The cooling fan works as a distraction for gamers.
- The shift between modes might be awkward.
2. Logitech G920 – Best Xbox One wheels & pedals for iRacing
- Wheel: The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Wheel: Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Shifter: Six speed shifter and push down reverse: "H" pattern gear box for fast, smooth shifting
- Shifter: Compatible with Xbox One, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel
The built-in clamps on the G920 give you a premium Xbox One racing experience. Whether you’re on a tough road or in a tricky race, your course won’t be shifted – the wheel will remain steadfast in its stationary position! So, get ready to enjoy a realistic gaming ride like a real racer.
Another notable feature is the 90-degree rotation of the wheel. Get ready for a comfortable steering experience on every game level. Besides, the terrain change comes to life with the dual motor and its amazing forced feedback. Yes, it’s a perfectly engineered tool.
Brace yourself because the anti-backlash tension keeps the wheel and pedal tightly in place. Yes, everything is under your control! Move from a smooth road to a rough one and experience the effect completely. And, this all from the comfort of your home.
The separate floor unit and steel pedals are great when precision force is present. With their help, you can maintain your grip consistently throughout the game. No jerk or jolt can spoil the journey. To crown all this, it works with all PS versions.
You don’t have to fear the noisy distractions because the helical gearing lets you enjoy a soundless and seamless operation. However, the price is competitive and the brake pedal requires a strong force. The thick rubber might offer resistance but makes the pedal stiff.
- It takes comfort up a notch through the premium leather covering.
- Easily access the controls through the D-pad and console buttons.
- An outclass steer performance that gamers enjoy.
- An amazing rotation for convenience.
- A convenient gear sticks to allow comfortable steering.
- Great force feedback for a greater experience.
- You get a separate floor pedal unit as well.
- The pedal is considerably stiff due to its thickness.
- The price can make you frown a bit.
- The button placements aren’t as ideal as users want.
3. Thrustmaster T300RS – Best Project Cars wheels & pedals for PC
- Gran Turismo and Playstation4 / Playstation3 officially licensed racing wheel.
- High-end racing simulator featuring 1080 Degree Force Feedback racing wheel industrial-class brushless motor Super smooth and seamless Force Feedback effect ultra-responsive
- Detachable Racing GT Style wheel: 11” / 28 centimeter diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes. Reinforced rubber texture on the wheel's entire circumference.
- GT EDITION PEDAL SET: 3 adjustable metal pedals included: Metal pedals, Accelerator and clutch pedals adjustable (height and spacing).
- Works with PS5 games
No wonder if you fall in love with its packaging. It’s covered with instructions to make setting it up easier for you! Yes, no need to scratch your forehead wondering what to do to make the wheel work. The diagrams are your ultimate guide.
Vast compatibility of the tool enables you to play all kinds of racing games on it without any restrictions. You might be wondering if it is compatible with the PS4 and PS5? Well, now it is compatible so get ready for your drive!
The high-quality wheel and other materials with it are available with retailers. If you are a gaming enthusiast ready to meet the track then it is a good option for you. Connect it to your PC or PS3 and let the ride begin!
It provides you with easy connectivity options through cables and an internal power block. Not only that, you get table mounting rigs as well to fix the set however you like. Have fun with the realistic sensations. Keep your comfort and your game both.
Be prepared to feel your car drift from one end to another and experience the twists and turns of the rough roads. Instead of a road, you get the comfort of your house but with the real sensations of a track. How awesome!
- 1080-degree wheel rotation.
- Very clear PS4 mappings through this set make the game worth it.
- Compatible with the latest devices.
- Three adjustable pedals for full compatibility and customization.
- It comes with a detachable GT-style race wheel.
- It doesn’t provide you with a high-quality metal pedal experience.
- The pedals require too much force to work properly.
4. PXNV3II Racing Wheel – Best budget wheels & pedals for Project Cars
- MULTI-PLATFORM STEERING WHEEL: Cross-platform gaming steering wheel, compatible with PS4, PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, PS3, Xbox one/Xbox Series S&X, Nintendo Switch, PC(X-Input and D-input).
- SUPPORT ALMOST RACING GAMING: The gaming racing wheel works well with almost racing games, like Need for Speed, Forza Horizon, DiRT, GTA, American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator.
- PROFESSIONAL PC STEERING WHEEL: Built-in double vibration motors. Intelligent dual cores, support X-input and D-input on PC, plug and play. Have 3 adjustable sensitivity levels for different gaming experience player, programmable buttons.
- EROGONOMICS DESIGN RACING: Grip with rubber texture coating, rubber grip provides anti-slip and better touch felling, big size pressure-sensitive pedals has gas and accelerate, two paddles have shifter function. Strong suction cups with U-type clamp, easy to fix on all desk and table.
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: The racing wheel simulator will be tested one by one before shipping, and have 12 months warranty after shipping.
Say hello to a U-type clamp and suction pumps to keep the set in place for you to enjoy. Without having to feel the device move here and there, set it up as you want because it isn’t complicated at all.
The device is ready to offer gear shifts and independent hand breaks allowing you to race like a pro and have an awesome experience. You will enjoy a real life racing experience thanks to the simulation pedal. The set will justify the price too!
The users can reach the buttons on the wheel without any complication to lighten up their racing journey. Don’t move your hands around to hit the right controls to make your car drift. Feel like a true racer. It’s all high quality.
Before making a long term purchase, understand that the wheel will only offer you a 180-degree rotation and steering power. For many gamers, it is a drawback as it isn’t too realistic. It may not provide you the same experience as other sets.
The wheel is comparatively smaller than other tools for devices although it is compatible. Many users want the real feel of a steering wheel and don’t prefer a smaller one. It is compatible and will appear to be more promising than the price paid.
- Allows you to enhance gaming techniques.
- Compatible with several gaming tools.
- Easy set-up.
- A clamp fixes it in place.
- It comes with adjustable sensitivity levels and dual cores.
- Get a multiplatform wheel through the set.
- The pedal makes a clicking sound occasionally which appears weird for users.
- Smaller in size than other wheels.
- It only rotates 180-degrees.
- Connecting it to an Xbox is not too easy, which restricts non-PS users to outperform in the contest.