Looking for the best pair of wireless headphones for TV? We’ll be rounding up our top 4 picks for 2 pack wireless headphones for TV, so you get more bang for your buck!
With so many dual wireless headphones for TV options out there, we’re breaking down some key features for our top 4 picks, so you can decide the best fit for your needs.
Additionally, we’re also listing some pros and cons of each model, so you can compare the most important features and make an informed decision on which two wireless headphones for TV best suit you.
The Best 2 Pack Wireless Headphones for TV
- Avantree HT41899 – Best Bluetooth 2 pack wireless headphones for TV.
- Avantree HT41866 – Best in-ear wireless TV earphones.
- Autotain – Best FM radio 2 pack TV headphones.
- TVEars – Best hard of hearing TV headphones.
1. Avantree HT41899 Bluetooth – Best Bluetooth 2 pack wireless headphones for TV
- 【Two Headphones, One Audio】 The Avantree HT41899 wireless set comes with two pairs of Bluetooth 5.0 headphones; with these, you’ll be able to enjoy the audio experience with a partner. What’s more, these are versatile; when your partner is not available, the device can work in single-headphone mode, so you can still enjoy TV by yourself.
- 【Personalized Volume Level】 We all hear differently, and the volume level that works for one person does not always work for another. The HT41899 solves this issue by allowing either headphone to adjust its own volume independently, letting the user personalize his/her volume level without affecting the other user (headphone).
- 【Universally Compatible】 Thanks to HT41899’s Optical, AUX, and RCA input cables, it is universally compatible and works with all TVs on the market. With it, you’ll be able to listen to your favorite TV shows/movies at your own volume; you’ll no longer have to turn the TV speaker volume all the way up and disturb your family or neighbors.
- 【Hassle-Free Set Up】 There’s no need to go through the complex Bluetooth pairing process; simply plug 41899’s transmitter box into your TV’s audio output port, power everything on, they’ll quickly connect with each other, and you should be good to go. Works brilliantly with older Non-Smart TVs as well.
- 【All In-Sync, No Audio Lag】 With "FastStream" Bluetooth built-in, the 41899 provides <40 ms audio latency – significantly lower and better than the 200+ ms of typical Bluetooth solutions on the market. With this feature, no matter what content you're watching, the audio and visual will always be perfectly synchronized.
Avantree HT41899 works best with Bluetooth-enabled TV/DVD players with optical, RCA or AUX audio output. Its versatility means it can also be used with Bluetooth-enabled PC and PS4 via USB audio out.
A long-lasting battery gives you up to 40 hours of playtime; these headphones will deliver when using them extensively! The battery longevity makes them ideal for traveling, gameplay, or watching movie marathons.
Avantree HT41899 gives you generously padded over-ear cushions and an adjustable padded headband, so you can tailor the fit to you. The padded design maximizes comfort, making extended daily use an enjoyable experience.
In addition to the 2 adjustable over-ear headphones, you will receive a headphone stand and transmitter. With a range of 100 ft/30m, the transmitter enables you to wander around your home without losing connection.
These headphones can pair with other Bluetooth devices; in addition to your TV, these include your phone, tablet or PC. The transmitter can also pair with other Bluetooth receiver devices, including speakers or other headphones.
- Up to 40 hours playtime and 20 days standby time.
- Long operating range – headphone operating range of up to 30 ft/10 m.
- Comfortable fit.
- Tone is not adjustable, therefore not recommended for listening to heavy bass.
- Doesn’t come with a headphone charger.
2. Avantree HT41866 Bluetooth – Best in-ear wireless TV earphones
- [Ultimate Wireless TV Watching Set] Avantree HT41866 contains a Bluetooth Class 1 transmitter, two pre-paired in-ear neckband headphones, and a stylish stand to store the headphones when not being used. The transmitter is equipped with an Optical, AUX, and RCA input cable, making it compatible with any smart or non-smart TV’s audio output jack.
- [Simultaneous Audio and No Hassle Setup] The set uses the Audikast Plus Bluetooth transmitter, supporting Dual Link technology. Dual Link allows both headphones to receive audio at the same time. Because the headphones are factory pre-paired, the setup is a snap. Once you power on the transmitter and headphones, they’ll connect right away.
- [aptX Low Latency Certified] Incorporates Qualcomm aptX LL technology into the transmitter to deliver <40ms audio latency eliminating lip-sync delay. Enjoy your content with the audio and visual aligned.
- [Individual Volume Control, Long Playtimes] The in-ear headphones allow each user to adjust its own volume independently. Individuals experiencing hearing loss can turn up their volume and not disturb their partner or friend watching TV. When fully charged, provide up to 20 hours of playtime, longer than most competitors in-ear models.
- [Comfortable and Multifunctional] The Avantree HT41866’s in-ear headphones use soft earbuds, and an ergonomic neckband provides all-day comfort. Both the transmitter and headphones can be used with other devices. Use the headphones to hear your favorite podcast, music, or sporting event when connected to any Bluetooth-equipped device (mobile phone, laptop).
Avantree HT41866 has a dual link feature, allowing simultaneous synched audio to be played through both headphones. In addition, if only one headphone is in use, it can function independently.
Although audio is synced between the 2 devices, the volume remains independently adjustable on each headphone set, so you can turn that volume up or down as much as you like without disturbing the other.
The in-ear design of this model provides a super lightweight option for listening to audio. With soft earbuds and a neck band that houses the power and volume controls, this is a solid headphone choice.
The Avantree HT41866 also comes with a stylish stand to house your headphones. A perfect solution for keeping them clean and free of damage when not in use. Plus, you’ll always know where they are!
Lastly, it is worth noting the transmitter comes with an AUX, RCA and optical cable, so these headphones are compatible with the audio output jack found on smart and non-smart TV units – another reason this is a great 2 pack wireless headphones for TV pick.
- Factory pre-paired for instant connection once switched on.
- Super lightweight design.
- Compatible with any smart or non-smart TV’s audio output jack.
- In-ear buds aren’t the most comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Provides half the playtime of over-ear models at just 20 hours.
3. Autotain – Best FM radio 2 pack TV headphones
- BEFORE BUYING - CONFIRM YOUR TV HAS A 3.5mm HEADPHONE CONNECTION - [2 Pack] 2 Wireless FM Headphones + 1 Wireless FM Transmitter + 1 3.5mm Audio Cable.
- Dual Channel Transmitter and Dual Channel Headphones. PLUS: Built-in FM receiver to listen to local FM radio stations as well.
- Connect to any device with 3.5mm audio including smart phones, mp3 players, cd players, computers and yes....tablets.
- Transmitter and headphones are battery operated. AAA Batteries not included. Enjoy while keeping your hands and feet busy with the 100 foot wall piercing wireless range.
- Fit heads from 15" to 18" ear-to-ear (over the head) Shhhhhhh, when nobody's looking, grab that tape measure and measure from ear over-the-head to ear and see if you qualify for these PURELY DELIGHTFUL WIRELESS HEADPHONES FROM AUTOTAIN.
The Autotain is the first on our list that has a built-in FM receiver! So, if you want a change from watching Netflix or playing your Xbox, try tuning into your local FM radio station.
Additionally, as long as the device has a 3.5 mm audio jack, these headphones are compatible with tablets, computers, smartphones, and (if you have one lying around) a good old CD or MP3 player.
As with our last 2 products, the Autotain headphones operate independently, so if you wish, while one of you is listening to the TV via the transmitter box, the other can tune into the radio.
Although not as sleek as Avantree HT41899, Autotain does feature a padded over-ear design to maximize comfort in addition to a padded headband. The earpieces on these twist, so you can store the headphones flat.
One feature we do appreciate with the Autotain headphones is the battery-saving auto shut-off feature. Given that both the transmitter and headphones require AAA batteries, the fact this activates after 5 minutes of non-use is fantastic.
- Built in FM Receiver, so you can listen to the radio.
- Long 100 ft/30m wireless range.
- Lightweight over-ear comfortable design.
- Unlimited headphones can connect to 1 transmitter.
- Takes AAA batteries.
- Only compatible with a TV headphone connection of 3.5 mm.
- Doesn’t come with a stand.
4. TVEars – Best hard of hearing TV headphones
- Twice as powerful as other TV Ears systems. Connectivity Technology: Wireless. The headset dimensions are 8 x 5.4375 x 0.6875 inches
- Frequency response - 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Wireless communication technology: Bluetooth
We love that these have been classified as ‘Assistive Listening Devices’. Designed for those with a hearing impediment, TV Ears are able to exceed twice the maximum volume other devices are limited to.
That means you can adjust the TV volume to a level that suits you without disrupting others. The second headset operates separately; as the volume controls aren’t linked, this can be set to any volume.
Unique to these headphones is “Voice Clarifying Circuitry” a technology patent owned by TV Ears. It claims to decrease background noise and improve the clarity of dialogue, so you can hear things more clearly.
These headphones charge when placed in their charging cradles on the transmitter. No batteries required – these plug directly into a standard electrical outlet. Once fully charged, you can use the headphones for up to 6 hours.
Lastly, the in-ear design of the wireless headset delivers comfort with its foam ear tips, and sitting under your chin is the control panel, where you can adjust not only the volume but the tone too.
- Voice clarity technology.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Free tech support available.
- Delivers powerful volume if desired.
- Each headphone has a maximum of 6 hours usage at any one time.
- The rechargeable battery will need replacing in 1-2 years.
- In-ear headphones can be uncomfortable after a long period of time.