Monitors can be used for many purposes, but in this article, we’ll focus on the best monitors for PS4 Pro – featuring various budgets, sizes & specifications.
You’d probably want to buy a great monitor for PS4 Pro to maximize your gaming experience, as you don’t want a monitor that lags or doesn’t display colors in an immersive way.
You also want a monitor that helps you see through dark scenes to distinguish the most intricate details and movements so you don’t miss your target.
So, we’ve picked some of the best gaming monitors for PS4 Pro that you could consider and make an optimum choice based upon.
Top 10 Best Monitors for PS4 Pro
- LG 24UD58-B – Best 4K Monitor for PS4 Pro
- LG 27UK650-W – Excellent 4K HDR Monitor for PS4 Pro
- LG 27UD68 – Superb 4K Gaming Monitor for PS4 Pro
- ASUS TUF VG289Q – Best 4k Gaming Monitor for PS4 Pro
- ASUS VP28UQG – A Great 4k FreeSync Monitor for PS4 Pro
- Samsung UE590 – Best 4k Freesync PS4 Pro Monitor
- Dell UP2718Q – Best 4k HDR Monitor for PS4 Pro
- Samsung UH850 – A Great 4K Monitor for PS4 Pro
- LG 27UD88-W – Best USB-C Monitor for PS4 Pro
- ViewSonic XG3220 – Best 4K Display Screen for PS4 Pro
1. LG 24UD58-B – Best 4K Monitor for PS4 Pro
- 24 Inches 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS monitor. Brightness is 250 cd/m2
- FreeSync. Power Input : 100 240 Voltac, 50/60Hz.OS Compatibility Windows 10
- On screen control with screen split 2.0. Dimension Without Stand (WxHxD) 55.372 centimeter (21.8) x 6.09 centimeter (2.4) x 33.27 centimeter (13.1). With Stand (WxHxD) 55.372 centimeter (21.8) x 20.32 centimeter (8.0) x 42.16 centimeter (16.6)
- Game mode & black stabilizer
- HDMI 2.0 (x2) and DisplayPort
The LG 24UD58-B delivers crystal-clear images and fine 4K UHD resolution with its 8.3 million pixel-display and 3840 x 2160 high-quality image that is 4 times the resolution of full HD, all on a 24 inches screen which gives you more immersive gaming experience.
Thanks to FreeSync, gamers can enjoy a smooth experience throughout high-resolution and fast-paced games.
FreeSync mends the differences between the graphics card’s frame rate and the monitor’s refresh rate so that you don’t experience any lag or stuttering, though it’s only available when it connected to Display Port.
You can control everything easily and quickly on-screen, like volume, brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0 and Dual controller. Plus, even more settings can be adjusted with a simple mouse-click instead of screen buttons that may wear over time.
Screen Split 2.0 is a very handy multitasking tool that is equipped with LG Screen Split. You can resize and display multiple windows simultaneously. You get 14 different options including 4 picture-in-picture choices.
Step your gaming up with Game Mode, which gives you optimal gaming conditions. There are 3 modes, 2 first-person shooter modes and an RTS mode, which lets you choose the one that is most convenient.
Moreover, you can quickly adjust your monitor settings to activate Black Stabilizer to be able to see the most intricate details in dark scenes, all while the Dynamic Action Sync feature guarantees the smooth operation of the game.
The LG 24UD58-B is designed with professionalism and is perfected with the ArcLine stand. It provides you with stability and a reliable performance.
- Great design with FreeSync feature
- 4K UHD IPS
- Screen split 2.0 technology
- Ideal for gaming
- Resolution isn’t the best
- Sometimes has slow response
The LG 24UD58-B changes your gaming experience entirely. It’s great for all kinds of gaming and delivers virtually the best quality with a smooth performance, making it perfect for the money.
NOTE: If you also game on Xbox One X, this is also the best monitor for Xbox One X in many people’s opinion.
2. LG 27UK650-W – Excellent 4K HDR Monitor for PS4 Pro
- 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) 27 inch IPS Display
- HDR10 compatible; Viewing Angle 178/178 (CR≥10) (Typ)
- sRGB 99 percent Color Gamut
- AMD FreeSync technology
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
LG has recently produced a new line for 4K displays and the LG 27UK650-W is one of its top leading gaming monitors. This product is full of great gaming aspects that will enhance your overall gaming experience, but since it is a 4K display, you are assured of even greater visuals.
When it comes to physical appearance, the LG 27UK650-W sports 27 inches in size, furthermore introducing a new edgeless monitor design to the market.
The 4K display owns a fantastic stand accentuated by ArcLine. The stand is quite ergonomic and easy to adjust, and its base provides a great consistency level so you are ensured solid attainment. The stand also offers you a couple of options to help you level the monitor to your comfort, and you can adjust the stand’s height, tilt it forward or backward, swivel, and even pivot it.
The 27UK650-W holds a decent collection of connectivity inputs and outputs that include the following: one DisplayPort 1.2, two HDMI 2.0 ports (which support HDR and HDCP 2.2), one USB-C, and one 3.5mm audio jack.
The LG 27UK650-W comes in 27 inches as mentioned before, plus 3840 x 2160 4K resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, a refresh rate of 60Hz, and a 5ms response time speed.
The 4K display is quite bright and vibrant thanks to its In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology panel that ensures you a high level of brightness and color gamut. And when you add to it the sRGB color spectrum, you will be left with a great solution for photographers, graphic designers, hardcore gamers or anyone looking for highly accurate color.
The LG monitor has a cool collection of awesome features, some of which include: Split Screen 2.0 that allows you to have to separate screens at once to help you implement more in less time, and the “On-Screen Control” feature which is a nice and simple way to call a shortcut for the screen’s settings that you can now adjust without having to worry about flimsy monitor buttons.
Other prominent features found in the LG 27UK650-W are the Black Stabilizer which comes in handy in any game’s dark scenes so you can view all the details better, while the Dynamic Action Sync (DAS) feature helps provide you with smoother, fluid gameplay.
- AMD FreeSync compatible.
- Brilliant color reproduction.
- Gaming oriented features (Black Stabilizer – Dynamic Action Sync).
- Budget wise price.
- Low lag input.
- Moderate materials used in the body.
- No USB ports.
- Tardy response time.
FInal words, the LG 27UK650-W is an eye-catching ultra wide 4K display that is perfect for gaming or general multimedia usage; for an IPS LCD monitor with FreeSync support, the LG module is a good investment for your money.
3. LG 27UD68 – Superb 4K Gaming Monitor for PS4 Pro
- 4K UHD Resolution (3840 x 2160) IPS Display
- sRGB over 99%
- On-screen control with screen Split
Much like the LG 27UD58-B, the LG 27UD68 is a 3840 x 2160 high-quality screen with an 8.3 million pixel-display, which is 4 times the resolution of Full HD.
This amazing display quality is presented on a 27-inch screen for an engaging gaming experience.
Thanks to FreeSync, gamers can enjoy a smooth experience throughout with high-resolution and fast-paced games.
FreeSync mends the differences between the graphics card’s frame rate and the monitor’s refresh rate so that you don’t experience any lag or stuttering, though it’s only available when connected to the Display Port.
You can control everything easily and quickly on-screen, like volume, brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0 and Dual controller. Even more settings can also be adjusted with a simple mouse-click instead of screen buttons that may wear over time.
There are a variety of options to choose from to optimize your gaming experience; 14 of them in fact, including 4 picture-in-picture choices. This is thanks to the Screen Split 2.0 which is a very useful multitasking tool, where you can resize and display multiple windows at once.
Step your gaming up with Game Mode, which gives you optimal gaming conditions. There are 3 modes, 2 first-person shooter modes and an RTS mode, which let you choose the one that’s most convenient.
You can still adjust monitor settings, activate Black Stabilizer and back it up with the Dynamic Action Sync feature to be able to see through darker scenes with the same quick and seamless operation of the device. The Arcline stand assures stable and solid performance.
What differentiates it from the 27UD58-B is that it can get as bright as 300 nits, which is 50 nits more than the former, and is quite light in terms of weight. It also operates at 29 watts while the former operates at 40 watts.
It’s considered as the best monitor for PS4 Pro by most Reddit commenters.
Though it doesn’t have an anti-glare coating like the 27UD58-B.
- AMD FreeSync
- HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2a
- Brilliant colors and color gamut (1.07 billion colors)
- Very affordable price
- No built-in speakers
- Limited adjustability of the support stand
The LG 4K UHD 27UD68 offers an amazing resolution on a big screen and has great features like FreeSync, 4K video quality, and split-screen that offers better space management. Gamers who are seeking to upgrade to 4K gaming will find its price a deal they cannot turn down.
4. ASUS TUF Gaming VG289Q – Best 4k Gaming Monitor for PS4 Pro
- 28-inch 4K (3840x2160) IPS DCI-P3 grade gaming monitor for stunning crisp and detailed visuals
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- AMD FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates (supports both Adaptive-sync with AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards)
- Shadow Boost technology enhances image details in dark areas brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Flexible connectivity with DisplayPort 1 2 and HDMI (v2 0) x2 and features an ergonomically designed stand with swivel tilt pivot and height adjustments
The ASUS TUF VG289Q has game-centric features such as the ASUS GamePlus and GameVisual that absolutely immerse you into the screen while you’re playing as though you’re inside of the game.
Thanks to its 28-inch 4K/UHD IPS panel that responds at an astounding speed of 1ms, you get stunning and seamless visuals.
Thanks to 3840 x 2160 resolution and amazing photo-realistic and sharp images, the ASUS TUF VG289Q gives you 4 times the pixels of a Full HD 1080p display. All of this combined results in an intricately-detailed display.
The AMD FreeSync and AMD GPU work together with the ASUS TUF VG289Q to reduce screen tearing, lag, and slow frame rates to allow you to continuously focus on your games and victories.
The ASUS TUF VG289Q has brilliant connectivity, where it gives you smooth UHD content playback with the help of the 60Hz refresh rate, native 4K UHD support via DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI 2.0. It also has two USB 3.0 ports that you can charge your devices with while you’re playing games.
The ASUS TUF VG289Q’s GamePlus technology is your best friend when it comes to gaming and winning. You can adjust some key gaming factors like crosshairs, where you get 4 choices of crosshair overlays which you can choose at your convenience, or use no scope at all if you want a challenge.
You can also adjust a timer to check how long it takes you to beat a certain level or pass a particular challenge, or even use it for real-life tasks. And finally, you can show off your frame rates using the built-in FPS counter.
ASUS has always cared about giving you a wholesome experience when it comes to its screens. That’s why it has the Ultra-Low blue light technology and Flicker-Free technology that work together to reduce eyestrain, produced by blue light and backlight flicker to deliver a more comfortable experience during elongated use.
To maximize your comfort and offer ultimate convenience, you can adjust the ASUS TUF VG289Q’s height, pivot, swivel, and tilt.
- Great value.
- Ultra HD resolution.
- Stand is fully adjustable.
- Solid build.
- Sound is substandard if using built-in speakers.
The ASUS TUF VG289Q is a great choice when it comes to affordable Ultra HD monitors. Its display is superb even without FreeSync. With the right horsepower and video card, the ASUS TUF VG289Q will provide you with the smoothest and most vivid, life-like gaming experience.
5. ASUS VP28UQG – A Great 4k FreeSync Monitor for PS4 Pro
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping; Tilt : -5 degree ~+20 degree.Brightness(Max) : 300 cd/?
ASUS has made an impressive impression to the monitors league with the VP28UQG; the 4K Ultra High Definition resolution with AMD FreeSync technology, rapid refresh rate, and a swift response time speed.
This monitor has everything a gamer would ask for, and that is why it is the best PS4 Pro monitor.
The monitor comes in a 28-inch 4K UHD display, and a 3840 x 2160 resolution; it easily brings detailed images to life whether playing games or watching movies.
Two of the greatest features of this monitor is its low Blue Light level that protects the user’s eyes, and the Flicker-Free technology that reduces flicker to grant a more comfortable and better gaming experience.
It is known that TN panel screens deliver the fastest response time speed; with 1 ms response time, this monitor brings an excellent viewing quality with the ability to remove ghosting and freezing images, plus eliminating smears and motion blurs.
The VP28UQG has a low variety of input and output connectors: only two HDMI 2.0 jacks, a DisplayPort connection, and an audio line-out.
- Beautiful 4K display.
- Great image quality.
- Wide color range.
- AMD availability.
- Low refresh rate.
- Few connectivity options.
All in all, whether you are a casual gamer or a 4K enthusiast, ASUS VP28UQG for PS4 Pro will provide you with a smooth 4K UHD display along with great features.
6. Samsung UE590 – Best 4k Freesync PS4 Pro Monitor
- With stunning Ultra HD picture quality, PC viewing, gaming and more come alive with incredible lifelike detail
- AMD FreeSync and 1ms response time minimizes input latency and dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter during gaming
- An incredible 1 billion colors delivers detailed, natural looking, and extremely realistic images; Connect multiple Ultra HD devices, like PCs and gaming consoles via two HDMI 2.0 inputs as well as one Display Port input
- Watch your favorite movie or video in one window while simultaneously working on a spreadsheet with Picture in Picture (PIP) 2.0 technology
- Pixel pitch is 0.006 horizontal x 0.006 vertical in inches; Minimum brightness is 310 cd per m2; Tilting the product excessively may cause it to fall and result in personal injury; Vesa mounting interface for use with specialty arm mounting hardware is 3 x 3 inches
At a super reasonable price, Samsung U28E590D has swept up all the other 28 inch monitors in the market; it manages to deliver sharp Ultra High Definition (UHD) picture quality, and also, support 4K resolution.
Along with it comes fast pixel response, and probably the best graying scale performance, making it one of the best PS4 Pro monitors.
This monitor comes in a 3,480-by-2,160-resolution with a Twisted Nematic (TN) panel all settled in a 0.75-inch glossy black bezel.
It contains a jog button which you can find at the rear of the lower-right side; it can be used to easily adjust or change the settings such as brightness, contrast, or sharpness, and it also acts to turn the monitor on and off.
The U28D590D’s color accuracy performance is as great as any other TN panel technology monitor. Yet, it also boasts an incredible pixel response rate; this monitor can whip away any ghosting images that may occur in gaming.
Regarding input and output connectivity, there are two HDMI inputs, a DisplayPort 1.2 port that allows you to view UHD content at 60Hz, and a headphone jack.
- Pure UHD image quality.
- Excellent color gamut ranges performances.
- AMD FreeSync technology.
- Fast pixel response.
- Limited features.
- Mediocre viewing angles ability.
Final words, this monitor has exceeded all expectations for being the best PS4 Pro monitor. For its price, it delivers more than its fair share of excellence and merit wonders, we totally recommend it.
7. Dell UP2718Q – Best 4k HDR Monitor for PS4 Pro
- Exceptional details, ultimate efficiency — a 27” 4K screen with incredibly thin bezels — ideal for multiple monitor setup
- Hone in on every task with a multi-monitor setup and experience a virtually seamless view thanks to ultrathin bezels
- Dell HDR combines greater depth of colors, remarkable clarity and a high contrast range of shades to create strikingly realistic images. Colour Support:1.07 billion colours
- Connect up to six compatible RF devices or Bluetooth 4.0 through Dell Universal Pairing. Dell Display Manager Compatibility. Operating system supported-Windows 10, 8.1. 7. Tackle multiple tasks at once and stay organized thanks to Easy Arrange, a feature that lets you tile and view applications side by side
- Brightness 350 cd/m².Pixel Pitch:0.1554 mm x 0.1554 mm
The Dell UP2718Q combines clarity, a high contrast range of shades and depth of colors to create lifelike, realistic images.
Enjoy the standard color consistency on a 27-inch 4K PS4 HDR monitor, where the UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99.9% sRGB coverage, so it gives you the right hues.
Its brightness extends up to 1000 nits (which is about 3 times brighter than standard SDR displays) – so you’ll see the black colors no matter how deep, and white colors no matter how bright, as though you’re seeing them in real life and not through a screen. This is emphasized with the 20,000:1 contrast ratio and 384 local dimming zones.
You get to experience all of this on a 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD 4K resolution, which has 4 times more detail than Full HD.
The colors are breathtaking in a way that only a depth of 1.07 billion colors can provide. You can even customize the color parameters to your own liking with the Custom Color Mode, the SDK or the optional X-rite i1 Display Pro colorimeter.
Enjoy the tremendous connectivity with the multiple plugin options, like the dual HDMI 2.0a for simple connectivity to HDR devices. There’s also an AC power connector, HDMI 1 and 2 connectors, DP connector, Audio line-out port, USB upstream ports, and USB 3.0 downstream port with BC1.2 charging capability.
You can also adjust the tilt, pivot, swivel, and height to be convenient to your preference.
- HDR10 ultra HD resolution
- Premium build quality
- 384-zone backlight
- Adjustable height and tilt
- Can be a bit pricey
- Sometime halo effects can interrupt the HDR mode
The Dell UP2718Q is one of a kind. It’s the first desktop display that offers zone-dimming backlight, and the first panel that is consumer-level to display HDR content so amazingly.
Combined with accurate colors and a relatively affordable price, it’s a bargain for professional use. If you’re concerned about your PS4 HDR monitor’s display, then the Dell UP2718Q is the best PS4 Pro monitor for you.
8. Samsung UH850 – A Great 4K Monitor for PS4 pro
- 32-inch QLED hardware calibrated display provides an extremely sharp and color-accurate picture in stunning 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 2 HDMI Ports, 1 DisplayPort, 1 mini DisplayPort, and a 4-port USB 3.0 Hub with fast charge capabilities provide a variety of ways to connect all your devices
- VESA mount capability allows you to wall mount the display, while the included fully adjustable stand lets you adjust height, tilt, and swivel, as well as pivot for use in portrait mode
- Supports adaptive sync for compatible computers with AMD FreeSync technology
- 3-Year Business Warranty with extended warranties available for purchase
4K monitors are Samsung’s specialty at the market’s moment, and at a more than suitable price range; who would not want to buy such a monitor?
The Samsung UH850 comes in a 32-inch size, a 4K Ultra High Definition display with a 3840 x 2160 resolution that allows the users to observe more without the need of zooming or getting closer, and the luxury of an easy dual-screen function.
The monitor features the “Eye Saver Mode” that allows the Low Blue Light (LBL) setting to be on; it creates a dimmer and lower contrast image that provides a more relaxing look to the users.
Not only that but the UH850 offers a refresh rate of 60Hz and a response time of 1ms making it ideal for games without causing any motion blur or ghosting.
The monitor has a JOG button available or “a multidirectional joystick”; it is definitely a bonus as it makes adjusting settings easier and also, you will not find any buttons peeking out which ruin the monitor’s outlet.
The connectivity options available are a standard DisplayPort 1.2, and two HDMI 2.0 slots (which allow users to easily connect 4k fitted consoles), and a mini DisplayPort. In addition, there is a 3.5mm audio headphone jack and 4 USB3 ports (two with fast charging).
- Ultra High Definition display clarity.
- Expressive vibrant colors.
- Dual Screen Function.
- Fast response time.
- AMD FreeSync.
- Misleading user manual.
- Non-swiveling stand.
Last thoughts, there is nothing unflattering about the Samsung UH850. It is a 4k UHD beauty that comes with a hefty price making it a jack of all trades as it is suitable for different users.
9. LG 27UD88-W – Best USB-C Monitor for PS4 Pro
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Monitor; Response Time: 5ms GTG; Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- SRGB over 99%; On-Screen Control with Screen Split 2.0
- Color Calibration Pro; No Built In Speakers
- USB 3.0 Quick ChargeUSB Type C; Brightness (cd/m2) : 350 cd/m2; Contrast Ratio : 5M:1
- OS Compatibility Windows 8
Everything the LG 27UD88-W offers is more than practical and premium; from an elegant sleek outlet to its AMD FreeSync and 4K display, it is a monitor to die for.
It comes in a size of 27 inches, a 4k UHD 3,840 x 2,160 resolution, and an IPS panel technology.
Plus a 60 Hertz refresh rate, 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 5mm response time; proving this monitor can be more than fast and fine enough to keep up with any high graphic games with a lot of chasing details.
With such a refresh rate, the monitor can run any game smoothly and even smoother with the AMD Freesync being turned on.
The screen is quite rich, bright and colorful, and it offers detail and clarity.
The gray scale has no problem displaying every single shade of gray, which results in making any gamer’s experience more vivid and accurate.
When it comes to connectivity, the LG monitor has truly stepped up its game: two HDMI ports, one DisplayPort, two USB 3.0 ports and one USB-C port. It does not have built in speakers, but it supports a headphone jack input.
- Slim, and sleek design.
- Excellent gaming performance.
- Rich and hued display.
- AMD FreeSync.
- USB-C port availability.
- Expensive price.
- Green color range is a bit inaccurate.
Verdict, although the LG 27UD88-W is a little pricey compared to its competitors; it still offers great color options, splendid 4k display, a FreeSync feature and of course, USB-C port. And lets not forget, with this sweet sleek design, this monitor looks the best, no doubt.
10. ViewSonic XG3220 – Best 4K Display Screen for PS4 Pro
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: 4K UHD resolution, ultra-fast response times, and amazing refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- IN IT TO WIN IT: A fully adjustable ergonomic stand and blue light filter delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- SHARP VISUALS: HDR10 content support delivers a high dynamic range of vivid color and contrast for incredible screen performance
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG3220 supports laptops, PCs, Macs, PS4, Xbox One, and more with HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB inputs
The ViewSonic XG3200 is one of the best 4K display screens in the market, it has taken the 4K fans by a storm with its fast speed and great features.
The ViewSonic screen comes with a 60Hz refresh rate, AMD FreeSync tech, has a splendid image quality – what more would you look for in a PS4 gaming monitor?
This monitor has caught all eyes with its wide size, and the deep bezel it possesses which prevents any unwanted light.
The XG3220 is a practical choice that comes with a strong stand that can rotate, tilt and adjust the height of the monitor, while it also owns a carry handle that can be found on the side.
The ViewSonic monitor has pretty decent options in terms of input and output ports to satisfy you; a DisplayPort, a mini DisplayPort and a standard HDMI input.
You will also find two HDMI-MHL connections that will be suitable if you are a fan of playing and connecting streaming sticks, phones or tablets to the display. Furthermore, you will find more connections of four USB 3 ports, and lastly, an audio jack for headphones.
The XG3200 features AMD FreeSync which helps prevent any tearing or ghosting images from occurring during the game. The monitor is incredibly easy to adjust to your personal viewing preference.
- Simple setup.
- High performance.
- Fast responsive rate.
- Brilliant image quality.
- AMD FreeSync.
- Not the brightest display screen.
- FreeSync can be inconsistent.
In general, the ViewSonic XG3220 has for sure satisfied all the 4K gaming enthusiasts with its stunning image quality, fast response times, vibrant colors and many more breathtaking features, making it one of the best PS4 Pro monitors.
More Excellent PS4 Monitors With Lower Resolution
You’ve seen the best 4k monitors, but you might be put off by some of the prices. If you’re not looking to break the bank, then a lower resolution option might be right instead.
Here are some of the best 1080p monitors for PS4, some of the best 2K monitors for PS4, and some of the best QHD monitors for PS4 – all make great, cheaper alternatives.
- 1ms response time for lightning fast gaming performance and ZeroFlicker technology for minimized eye strain and improved eye comfort during long hours of work or gaming
- Low Blue Light Technology filters out harmful blue light, effectively diminishing eye fatigue and irritation. Display Area (mm) 531.3x298.8
- ZeroFlicker technology virtually eliminates flicker at all brightness levels for minimized eye strain and improved eye comfort during long hours of use. Power Consumption (on mode.)- 25W. Power Consumption (based on Energy Star) - 17.48W
- Full HD 1080p 16:9; Dimensions with Wall Mount (HxWxD mm w/o base) 565 x 333 x 54. OS Compatibility- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1
- 16mm slim bezel display, high-gloss frame and base, and carbon fiber-patterned back – ideal for work or home use, 3 year warranty
The Benq GL2480 has owned the market with its rapid 1ms response time and incredible input lag technology.
This monitor delivers an outstanding PS4 Pro gaming experience, all within just a 24-inch size with TN panel technology and a refresh rate of 75Hz, plus a resolution of 1920×1080 (1080p).
Benq has for sure raised the bar when it comes to its physical appearance. The monitor has a sleek and simplistic design, with minimal bezels, delivering a contemporary stylish look.
This PS4 Pro monitor is graced with the Black eQualizer technology feature which adjusts the screen’s gamma by a bit; making it more suitable for you to see the enemies lurking in the shadows, casting clearer sight details in dark areas.
The display screen features a smooth bezel at the screen’s bottom edge which prevents unwanted glare reflections on the screen while the game is on. This monitor uses a TN panel, and so the color accuracy is pleasantly accepted.
As for the display’s input and output connectors; the monitor is adorned with two HDMI 1.4 ports, one DVI-D port, a 3.5mm headphone jack along with some audio connectors if you feel the need to hook up an outsourced sound system, and lastly, one D-Sub/VGA port.
Gaming performance is running smoothly with just 75 frames per second and an excellent 1080p resolution quality. Ghosting and blurry images are not considered a problem thanks to the monitor’s high 1ms response time.
An interesting feature is the monitor’s e-paper ability. This lets you shift the screen into a black and white mode similar to a Kindle ink screen. This is great for power consumption and battery life.
- Fast response times.
- Black eQualizer technology.
- Bezel display screen.
- Tilts only forward or backward.
- Moderate color accuracy quality.
In general, the Benq RL2455T delivers everything just right with a stunningly strong performance for a 60Hz with a TN panel display at a great price, you will not regret buying this beauty of a monitor.
See also: Best Gaming Monitors Under 200 Dollars
- Acer XG 27" monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
- Signal Inputs: 1x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x Display Port
Save space on your desk with the slim Zero Frame design of the Acer XG270HU. It comes in many colors so you can pick the one that suits your style the most, and it maximizes comfort with an ability to tilt from -5 to 15 degrees.
The Acer XG270HU enhances all the colors even from wide angles. Thanks to its IPS technology which works on giving whites more depth and colors more strength. While the VA panel technology works on delivering images with deeper black levels.
You can even adjust the colors using Acer eColor Management and combine it with Acer Adaptive Contrast to bring out the stunning colors of your screen.
The color enhancement with the 2560 x 1440 pixels on a 27-inch screen delivers an amazing display that completely immerses you into your game or show.
The Acer XG270HU works on giving you the fun of gaming and the safeguarding you need. It helps reduce eye strain with Blue Light Filter, Flicker-less, and anti-glare technologies.
You can adjust the amount of blue light your monitor should filter out with the Blue Light Filter, and reduce screen flickering with flicker-less to deal with the major causes of eye strain caused by long periods of monitor use.
- Clear 1440p resolution
- Brilliant image quality and color Production
- Relatively cheap
- Connectivity options are diversified
- Only comes in red – not a subtle colour.
- Lag-free technology provides real time response
- Adopted worldwide by professional e-Sports tournaments and players
- Optimised for console eSports game titles like COD, HALO, Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Pokken, FIFA
- Experience true head-to-head competition with the combat station setup with simultaneous displays
- Specially-designed frame minimises visual distractions
The BenQ Zowie RL2460 is one hybrid machine with 60Hz, superb picture quality, and fast response time.
At just 24 inches, the RL2460 comes in with a 1920×1080 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio and has a Twisted Nematic technology panel. All this results in a 1ms response time which leads to a smooth display of any high graphic games and will not show any signs of blurred nor ghosted images.
The RL2460 features a black eQualizer technology which will allow you to see your enemies more clearly even in the darkest places, and it will ensure you a better visual experience that will cause any dark spots to be brighter than on another screen.
The BenQ RL2460 has a couple of featured modes that offer a wide variety of viewing; you have the regular presets that offer standard and movie modes but BenQ introduces new game modes that will be any hardcore gamer’s best friend.
For connectivity options, you will be offered with the following: two HDMI ports, D-Sub, DVI-DL, along with an audio line in, headphones jack, and lastly an HDMI out port.
This monitor features a set of built-in speakers that reproduce decent sound quality, and also has a wide range of ergonomics that allow you to control the monitor’s adjustments to your liking. In addition, an easy adjustable stand can be fixed with just one finger.
- Fast response time.
- Black eQualizer technology.
- Overall excellent performance.
- Adjustable stand.
- Acceptable price tag.
- No USB ports.
- Moderate speaker volume.
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience over DisplayPort or DVI-D
- ATTENTION: HDMI only outputs 60Hz max; NOT COMPATIBLE with PS5 / XBox Series X/5 @ 120Hz; Please check out the XL2411K for full 120Hz compatibility
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Dimensions (HxWxD mm)- 559 (Hightest) / 429 (Lowest) x 570 x 219; Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)- 347x570x59.97
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI and Headphone/Microphone Jack input
The BenQ XL2411Z is a superior upgrade from 60HZ to 144Hz, making all professional players reeling for it with its incredible 16:9 aspect ratio, 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution, 24-inch size, TN panel technology, and 1ms response time. This monitor has excelled in being one of the absolute best choices of PS4 Pro Monitors.
The XL2411Z monitor owns one of the biggest sizes, yet can still be placed anywhere. The 24-inch monitor offers a full HD experience with its 1920 x 1080 resolution, and with a 144 Hz refresh rate; this monitor can deliver a so smooth performance thus eliminating any chance of blurred images.
Furthermore, the monitor provides a flicker-free display picture that reduces eye stress and fatigueness.
Regarding the monitor’s connectivity options; you will find out that it lacks a DisplayPort connection. However, it offers several choices of other inputs and outputs such as HDMI, DVI-DL and D-sub ports.
BenQ has exclusively released the FPS mode which is a preset that helps you to adjust your monitor standardization to provide you with optimal brightness, contrast, sharpness and color tint.
Moreover, the BenQ XL2411Z has the Black eQualizer feature that provides more visual clarity in dark scenes of a game.
- Blur reduction feature.
- Flicker-free picture.
- Suitable size.
- Affordable price.
- Lacking of DisplayPort connectivity.
- Not the strongest color quality.
Final words: the BenQ XL2411Z is a perfect fit for any PS4 Pro gamer, and it was one of our picks for the best monitor for CS:GO. It delivers high performance in the gaming section thanks to its amazing features such as blur reduction and Black eQualizer.
- Ultra smooth action with 144 Hertz rapid refresh rate and 1ms (GTG) response time; Display Colors 16.7M; Color Temperature Selection 4 Modes
- Ergonomically designed stand with Tilt,Swivel,Pivot,Height adjustment plus wall mount capability for comfortable viewing position
- A comfortable viewing experience with ergonomic tilt, swivel pivot, and height adjustment
- Built in 2W stereo speakers for an immersive home entertainment experience; Compliance and Standards BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost R, J MOSS, PSE, RoHS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7)
- Featuring Display Port, Dual link DVI D, and HDMI ports for multi device connections
The ASUS VG248QE is one of the top choice monitors for PS4 Pro and it is all because of its wonderful features. It’s only 24 inches and yet still offers some of the best aspects the market has to offer, it is certainly an item you want to have with your gaming gear.
The VG248QE monitor is adorned with a 16:9 aspect ratio, a 1920 x 1080 resolution plus a TN technology panel.
With the addition of a 144Hz refresh rate for PS4, the monitor reproduces stunningly clear images that have no blurriness nor ghosting, and that amounts to great visuals and overall decent image quality.
This PS4 Pro monitor offers a great value considering its price range with its 1ms response time and excellent color accuracy. Another perk of this monitor is its small size causing it to not take any big space if put on a desk as it saves up on any surface space.
The connectivity choices might be tight but they are just enough. The monitor has a DisplayPort, a DVI-D and an HDMI. The VG248QE offers some pretty great ergonomic adjustments options in every direction which are very easy to adjust and control; the stand allows you to rotate it with the monitor as it turns along while having a clip for cable control to avoid any stuck cable situations.
- 144Hz refresh rate.
- Robust build quality.
- Fast pixel response.
- Ergonomic stand.
- No USB ports.
- Poor speakers quality.
Final words: the ASUS VG248QE has surely been a top favourite for many users thanks to its incredible 144Hz refresh rate and also having a great input lag which ensures you an excellent gaming experience that you will enjoy.
- 1ms response time Featuring ASUS game Fast input technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPU
The Asus VG245H is a 24 inch beauty with its TN panel technology and 75Hz refresh rate, in addition to its fast response time of 1ms which will result in no ghosting nor blurriness, so they will never be an issue for you.
This ASUS display comes in a resolution of 1920×1080. It has a full HD resolution which is pretty decent compared to other gaming monitors in the market. The monitor adorns decent colors as well, they are just right, not too bright nor too dim, they are moderate and comfortable for your eyesight.
The ASUS VG245H is considered to be a breeze when it comes to its gaming performance and 1ms response time, thus not allowing any ghost nor blurry images and eliminating any chance for image freezing. This is not to mention its high refresh rate which also results in a smooth game display.
Moreover, this PS4 Pro monitor is featured with the AMD Freesync technology that makes sure that screen tearing will never occur which outcomes in the best gaming monitor for PS4 Pro.
This monitor features a small set of connectivity ports: a VGA input port, two HDMI ports, an audio-in and a headphone jacks.
- AMD FreeSync support.
- Ergonomic design.
- Fast and responsive performance.
- Not the brightest coloured screen.
All in all, the Asus VG245H is very suitable for PS4 Pro console gamers and is capable of delivering a high 75Hz refresh rate along with an impeccable 1ms response time. It surely is a breeze to have and will reward you with a smooth gaming experience.
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
The Acer R240HY is a top leading gaming monitor in the field thanks to its vivid colors, flawless image quality, and lightweight size. Above all, though, is the slim screen of almost 24 inches which also has a fast response time of 4ms, making it easy to get rid of any blurring and ghosting you could face.
The R240HY is featured with the IPS panel technology that enhances the gaming experience with a high level of color accuracy making it more eye soothing.
The display screen is covered with a non-reflective matte coat which helps to prevent any unwanted light from causing flares or disturbing sunlight reflection.
This PS4 Pro monitor has a standard refresh rate of 60hz and can reach a max refresh rate of 75hz; this is an extra point for all the professional players and movie lovers. This monitor features a 4ms response rate, with such quick and fast response time, plus input lag, that ensures no ghosting or blurred images will bother you – especially during any fast-paced video games.
The Acer R240HY offers several connectivity inputs and outputs: an HDMI port, a DVI port, and a VGA port, as well as a headphone jack. However, it lacks USB connectivity and ergonomic adjustments along with missing a DisplayPort input.
- Strong color accuracy.
- Low input lag.
- Affordable price tag.
- Lacks any DisplayPort inputs and USB ports.
- Tilt only screen.
- Slim design 24 inches lcd with led backlit display with 1920x1080 resolution and quick response time of 2ms (gtg) eliminates ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback
- Inputs of d sub, dvi and HDMI and built in 1w x 2 speaker
- Aspect control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among full and 4:3 for true to life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion
- Exclusive splendid video intelligence technology automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness
- 10,000,000:1 asus smart contrast ratio dynamically enhances the display’s contrast to delivering lifelike images; Compliance and standards bsmi, cb, ccc, ce, cel level 2, c tick, erp, fcc, gost r, j moss, psb, rohs, ul/cul, vcci, weee, whql (windows 8, windows 7, windows vista)
The ASUS VE247H is a gaming monitor that had all hardcore gamers talking. The almost 24 inch (23.6 to be exact) screen comes with a 1920×1080 resolution and a TN technology panel feature, while the monitor also delivers high-end image quality. It’s so crystal clear that you’ll be availed completely for any high graphic game.
The monitor is graced with a response time of 2ms. If you are ghost sensitive kind of player then have no fear, you will not notice any tears nor blurriness, so do not let the 1ms response time found in other monitors change your mind.
Thanks to the Full HD 1080p with HDMI, along with a high dynamic contrast ratio, the monitor delivers superb color settings. Good brightness, efficient luminance choices, and suitable viewing angles all enable you to see the brightest to darkest objects clearly.
This PS4 Pro monitor is super adjustable as you can shift it in all directions, and it’s built from premium materials. Regarding connectivity options, the ASUS VE247H comes equipped with a power plug (compatible for the UK and US), a VGA cable, an HDMI cable, and a DVI cable. All these options are perfect for any port lover so you will not need any extra outsources.
- Fast performance.
- Vivid and bright display of color
- Multi-connectivity choices
- Affordable price
- Bulkier than other monitors.
Final verdict: the ASUS VE247H provides all the essential features any gamer would look for, and for the price, you get everything you are paying for. Overall, it delivers a very fast and solid performance that will definitely please you.
How To Choose The Best Gaming Monitor for PS4 Pro?
To buy the best PS4 Pro monitor, there are a couple of aspects you should consider to make the optimum choice that fits your gaming style. These are:
Screen size: A good gaming experience will require a screen that is at least 23 inches up to 27 inches. You won’t be able to be fully immersed if you go for one that is less than 23 but you can go for more than 27 if you can afford it.
Panel type: The most common are TN (twisted nematic) and IPS (in-plane switching).
- TN panels can give a more solid response time and refresh rate for lower prices, but they often don’t have the best viewing angles and sometimes suffer from color reproduction issues.
- While IPS panels have better colors and contrast, some have a worse response time and are more expensive.
Viewing angle: This often ranges between 120 and 160 degrees, and there are vertical and horizontal viewing angles which are the viewing angle from the screen’s axis of symmetry. The greater the angle, the better.
- TIP: If you game with two monitors, you can use an adjustable height dual monitor stand to alter the viewing angles to your liking
Contrast: The contrast ratio is expressed as 2.000:1, for example. The higher this number, the deeper blacks you’ll be able to see, which is a very important aspect when it comes to a monitor that will be used for gaming.
Refresh rate: This is how often the monitor changes the image, or in a way, the frames displayed per second. A 60Hz would be a bit below-average in today’s terms, so you should opt for something like the best 1440p 144Hz monitor to begin with, especially in action or racing games where there would be a lot of dynamic movements. If you then progress on to more advanced games, we’ve picked out the best 240Hz monitors on the market.
Response time: This is the amount of time separating the click of the button and the appearance of the resulted action on the screen. When it comes to response time, less is more, so a 1 millisecond response time would be the best.
A 1 millisecond response time is often needed by regular gamers who want to give themselves the best advantage over others. The highly popular PS4 title PUBG is a good example, with the gaming hardware being of utmost importance here (see: best monitors for PUBG).
A 2 millisecond response time is good, but if it’s in the same price range with more or less the same features then a 1 millisecond response time monitor would be a better option.
A 5 millisecond option would be a huge compromise, so if you’re going to settle on that, it should be cheap, or it should offer many more features than other alternatives.