You’re taking a little break and enjoying some video gaming, which calls for having the best monitor for CS:GO to immerse you into the game and maximize your enjoyment and fun.
- BenQ XL2411Z – Best Gaming Monitor for CS:GO
- Asus PG248Q – Best 180Hz Monitor for CS:GO
- BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 – Best 240Hz Monitor for CS:GO
- BenQ XL2430T – Great Gaming Monitor for CS:GO
- ASUS VG248QE – Best Budget 144Hz Monitor for CS:GO
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a very entertaining game with different modes: Find and Kill, Search and Destroy and many more, as well as different player characters, some of which can make themselves invisible. This calls for an eye that catches the smallest and most intricate details, as well as a monitor that displays a high-resolution with clear and sharp images so you can pinpoint any enemies more clearly.
Here are some of the best monitors for CS:GO out there that will give you a more than a satisfactory gaming experience.
1. BenQ XL2411Z – Best Gaming Monitor for CS:GO
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience over DisplayPort or DVI-D (Compatible with PS5 and Xbox up to 60Hz)
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Dimensions (HxWxD mm)- 559 (Hightest) / 429 (Lowest) x 570 x 219. Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)- 347x570x59.97
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Jack input
- Full height, tilt, and swivel adjustment with VESA Compatibility: 100mm x 100mm. Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 3 Years
The 24-inch XL2411Z monitor gives an incredible performance, with visual comfort, speed, and stability. The BenQ XL2411Z gives you a smooth, blur-free experience with its Motion Blur Reduction technology. The fast 1 millisecond GTG response time delivers the quickest frames for optimal gaming.
Fast chases and actions will appear continuously without the interruptions of transitions. Add to that, the Black eQualizer engine technology that brings out the darkest corners where enemies might be hiding, you will never miss a shot. The 144Hz refresh rate works with different screen resolutions to give you the most enjoyable time. A special mode included in the BenQ XL2411Z is the FPS mode, which is preset that automatically adjusts the calibrations of the monitor to the most convenient brightness, contrast, sharpness and color tint that aids the different objectives of FPS gaming.
The Display Mode and Smart Scaling features give you the freedom to change the monitor view to your own preferences with their flexibility and immersive controls. ZeroFlicker technology helps reduce eye fatigue to allow you to spend more time focused on your game with the most visual comfort.
- Supports Nvidia 3D
- Reduces motion blur
- Very quick response time
- Has a mode for FPS
- Zero flicker technology
- Doesn’t include a display port
- Doesn’t have built-in speakers
The BenQ XL2411Z can be considered the best monitor for CS:GO as its fundamentally perfect for any FPS game where it has its own FPS preset settings.
Though you’ll need to maneuver around a few issues like no built-in speakers (see: best headset for CS:GO), when you do, you’ll get to enjoy a combination of amazing technologies that when brought together, give you the best gaming experience for an FPS game.
Need a bit more resolution with your 144hz refresh rate?
2. Asus PG248Q – Best 180Hz Monitor for CS:GO
The Asus ROG Swift PG248Q’s graphics are very smooth and deliver incredible gameplay.
With a 1920x1080p resolution on a 24 inch HD screen and a 1 millisecond response time, and a refresh rate extends to an incredible 180Hz, so the fastest moving game would run seamlessly and quick actions are no problem for the PG248Q.
Enjoy an experience with no lag or motion blur, and ensure you’re the MVP in all the games. It doesn’t work that well with FPS games only, but also with racing, strategy, and sports games.
The Asus ROG Swift PG248Q has Nvidia G-sync display technology to make the game even smoother, faster, and more vivid.
The G-sync synchronizes the monitor’s refresh rate to the GPU in the PC that’s powered by GeForce GTX, which practically eliminates the lag and stutter of the frames.
The GamePlus hotkey allows you to enhance some settings to bring the best out of your game. It has six preset display modes to suit different kinds of gaming genres. You can access this feature through the hotkey or the On Screen Display (OSD) settings menu.
The Asus ROG Swift PG248Q is designed with a slim profile and a very narrow bezel which makes the option for a multi-display setup a very available one. It can also be mounted on the wall, for an even more immersive multi-display setup, thanks to the VESA mounting interface.
The flicker is reduced with the Flicker-Free technology, and it’s equipped with ASUS Eye Care technology which reduces eye strain and other effects that cause damage when you look at the screen for elongated periods of time.
The Asus ROG Swift PG248Q’s connectivity options are plenty, including a DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI, and USB 3.0 ports.
- Most affordable with G-sync display
- Incredible refresh rate of 180Hz
- Satisfactory refresh rate
- Calibrated and accurate colors
- Few connectivity options
- Quite pricey
Although you can get a monitor with a larger display or higher resolution for the same range of price, if you have a Nvidia graphics card then the Asus ROG Swift PG248Q would be the best monitor for CS:GO for you. Its G-sync technology and 180Hz refresh rate make it worth every penny.
3. BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 – Best 240Hz Monitor for CS:GO
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience
- 1ms response time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag providing the optimal gaming experience
- Exclusive color vibrancy and black equalizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings giving players the advantage on the battlefield.Power consumption (On mode):55W
- Removable Shield that helps players focus on the game by blocking outside distractions paired with our s-switch that allows players to navigate the menu save custom display profiles and change monitor settings in an instant with the press of a button
- Multiple connectivity options Featuring DisplayPort Dual-link DVI-D HDMI and headphone/Microphone jack input Brightness 400 cd/M2
The BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 doesn’t leave out the smallest detail. Its 240Hz refresh rate delivers a fantastically flawless transition during fast-paced scenes. It works on immersing you into the game by the tactical shield, where its angle can be adjusted with a removable design that removes distraction according to your preferences, and blends in well with your environment while keeping you focused on gaining your victory.
BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 helps you locate enemies hiding in dark corners and shadows with its black eQualizer technology, which increases visibility in dark scenes while keeping the bright areas intact with no overexposure. The stand can be adjusted to your personal convenience, where you can adjust the height for the perfect viewing angle and maximize your gaming experience in terms of comfort and fun.
The S-Switch is specially designed for easy access to settings and choosing between saved modes. This suits your preferences for different viewing purposes, be it watching a movie, reading a book, surfing the internet or playing a video game. There is also a set of customized game modes because BenQ knows different games require different settings, where there are different options for RTS, FPS, or RPG games.
And because the BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 cares about the smallest of details, the LCD frame was designed to minimize the light reflection from the screen, which allows you to concentrate even more on the game and minimizes distractions. The connectivity options are great including DVI-DL, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2, and a headphone jack.
- Incredible response time
- Impressive TN panel
- Perfect for gaming
- Quite pricey
The XL2540 can be said to be designed specifically for FPS gaming purposes. The 240Hz refresh is absolutely mind-blowing, giving you an amazing fast-paced action gaming. The OSD controls and side wings add to its value as well.
See also: Best 240hz monitor
4. BenQ XL2430T – Great Gaming Monitor for CS:GO
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience.
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience.
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield.
- S-Switch that allows players to navigate the menu, save custom display profiles, and change monitor settings in an instant with the press of a button.
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Input.
The XL2430T is an integrated monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate, 1 millisecond GTG response time, a 1920×1080 native resolution, RevolutionEyes Black eQualizer and motion blur reduction technologies that guarantee you the best gaming experience. All of its features ensure that your game will run smoothly and seamlessly.
Enjoy enhanced resolution, faster response time and refresh rates, as well as RevolutionEyes technology that gives users a more comfortable and extended vision.
Its black eQualizer color engine gives you amazing visibility where dark scenes are brightened without messing up the bright scenes, so you can easily recognize enemies, boost your skills and avoid being a target.
The On Screen Display or Display Pilot allow you to choose between 20 levels of color vibrancy settings, which means the BenQ XL2430T will suit all of your requirements and preferences for all gameplay kinds.
Moreover, the external S Switch Arc controller that comes with preset buttons can be used to adjust settings to suit gaming, work, or entertainment, and can be customized to your personal preferences.
If you don’t feel like bothering with adjustments, the XL2430T comes with an Auto Game mode that recognizes the genre of your game and automatically customizes the settings to complement it.
Its width and depth leave little space between it and your keyboard, so your controls can feel closer to your field of action. The base is compact, and angular so that it is placed comfortably and steadily on your desk, which means that no turbulences will interrupt your game.
- Amazing color accuracy
- Blur reduction while keeping brightness intact
- Great refresh rate
- Premium build quality
- Not the most affordable
The XL2430T may be a bit more pricey than other 24-inch monitors, but that’s nothing when you bear in mind its premium build quality and the features and performance it delivers.
Add to that its top-notch blur reduction and you have a monitor that could easily be the best for CS:GO.
5. ASUS VG248QE – Best Budget 144Hz Monitor for CS:GO
- Ultra smooth action with 144 Hertz rapid refresh rate and 1ms (GTG) response time; Display Colors 16.7M; Color Temperature Selection 4 Modes
- Ergonomically designed stand with Tilt,Swivel,Pivot,Height adjustment plus wall mount capability for comfortable viewing position
- A comfortable viewing experience with ergonomic tilt, swivel pivot, and height adjustment
- Built in 2W stereo speakers for an immersive home entertainment experience; Compliance and Standards BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost R, J MOSS, PSE, RoHS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7)
- Featuring Display Port, Dual link DVI D, and HDMI ports for multi device connections
Enjoy the fastest games with the VG248QE’s 144Hz refresh rate, every detail in the scene will appear vivid and clear. Combined with the 1 millisecond response time. The GamePlus hotkey feature with both crosshair and timer functions is an exclusive one that allows you to choose your favorite crosshair from four different ones, as well as keep track of spawn and build times with the on-screen timer.
The VG248QE has a variety of connectivity options like a DisplayPort, HDMI, and Dual-link DVI, so you can easily connect your PCs and consoles to the monitor and revel in your game. The stand is also designed to suit your comfort, where it has tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments. This makes the Asus VG248QE an excellent monitor for CS:GO when it comes to practicality. You can also mount the monitor on the wall with the VESA mount, enjoy amazing audio with the 2W built-in speakers, and a 1920×1080 resolution on a 24 inch Full HD screen.
- Fast pixel response
- Quick response time
- Flexible and handy stand
- Smooth operation
- Viewing angles aren’t the largest
- Doesn’t include 3D gear
- Doesn’t have USB ports
The Asus VG248QE may not be the best monitor out there, but for specific gaming purposes, it is a very appealing choice. Its response time is mind-blowing, it offers a smooth operation, and has sharp images in both 2D and 3D. Overall, it’s a great monitor for CS:GO if you’re on a budget.
Looking for similar options? Take a look at our collection of cheap 144hz monitors that are well worth your money.
Buyer’s Guide for Best CS:GO Monitors:
To buy one of the best CS:GO monitors, there are a couple of aspects you should consider to make the optimum choice that fits your gaming style. These are:
- Screen size: A good gaming experience will require a screen that is at least 23 inches up to 27 inches. You won’t be able to be fully immersed if you go for one that is less than 23 but you can go for more than 27 if you can afford it.
- Panel type: The most common are TN (twisted nematic) and IPS (in-plane switching).
TN panels can over a more solid response time and refresh rate for lower prices, but they often don’t have the best viewing angles and sometimes suffer from color reproduction issues.
While IPS panels have better colors and contrast, but have a worse response time and are more expensive.
If you’re going to play a game that is challenging or competitive, go for a TN panel, and if you want a more immersive experience go for an IPS panel.
- Viewing angle: This often ranges between 120 and 160 degrees, and there are vertical and horizontal viewing angles, which are the viewing angle from the screen’s axis of symmetry. The greater the angle, the better.
- Contrast: The contrast ratio is expressed as 2.000:1 for example. The higher this number is, the deeper blacks you’ll be able to see, which is a very important aspect when it comes to a monitor that will be used for gaming.
- Brightness: The brightness is measured in cd/m² or nits, and the higher the number is, the brighter the screen will be. This helps you for better vision and is crucial for video gaming.
- Resolution: If you’re buying a monitor for gaming, you should opt for at least 1080 Full HD. If you have the budget, then go for a 1440p, and if the budget is not a matter to worry about definitely go for an Ultra HD 4K display, but of course you’ll need a good GPU to match it.
- Refresh rate: This is how often the monitor changes the image, or in a way, the frames displayed per second. A 60Hz would be a bit below-average in today’s terms, so you should opt for a 120Hz or 144Hz, especially in action or racing games where there would be a lot of dynamic movements.